Lincoln Tech in Philadelphia, PA 55 years of automotive career training excellence
The city of Philadelphia has rich roots deep in the founding of America. And here is where you’ll create your own success story through Automotive career training at Lincoln Tech.
Lincoln Tech’s Philadelphia auto mechanic school provides comprehensive training from ASE-certified instructors. Students are guided through the inner workings of engines, parts, fuel and emissions systems, drivability issues, diagnostics, air bag diagnosis, transmissions, drive lines and more.
Programs and Partnerships
Automotive Technology – we’ve partnered with leading employers like Carvana and Reedman Toll Automotive Group to help connect you with amazing opportunities when you graduate. You can even work towards an Automotive Service Management degree to increase your future earning potential.
Lincoln Tech’s Philadelphia campus offers:
- Fully-equipped auto bays stocked with tools from industry leader Matco
- Drive-in classrooms, lifts, and computerized diagnostic equipment
- The opportunity to be chosen for an exciting mentor program with IndyCar’s Schmidt Peterson Motorsports
- Grants, scholarships, and other financial aid options for those who qualify
- Career services specialists to help you launch your career when you graduate
Lincoln Tech’s Philadelphia campus is close to I-95, the New Jersey Turnpike, Route 13, and a main SEPTA line. Using mass transit, it’s also easy to reach:
- The Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
- Philadelphia Mills
- Wells Fargo Center
- Lincoln Financial Field
- Camden Aquarium
With more than 35,000 automotive technicians needed across Pennsylvania by 2026, this state ranks fifth in the nation for projected openings in the field*. Don’t wait to get started! Call or visit Lincoln Tech in Philadelphia today.
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. A branch of Lincoln Technical Institute in New Britain, CT.