Automotive Technology Training Partnership training programs can take your career to the next level
Whether you’ve always had a love for cars, you’re curious about the technology that keeps them running, or you’re looking for a fun, exciting career path – or all 3 – Lincoln Tech can help you put your potential to work in this growing, fast-paced field. Partnerships with leading manufacturers like Audi, BMW, Bridgestone, Chrysler, MINI, and Volkswagen help you expand your career possibilities when you graduate*. And the training is tailored to the sophisticated systems driving the modern auto industry.
- Work under the hood in fully-equipped auto bays using computerized diagnostic equipment and specialty tools.*
- Take apart and reassemble gasoline engines, along with transmissions and transaxles from cars and trucks.
- Train with ASE-certified instructors who bring years of professional experience to your classes.
- Learn to operate exhaust gas analysis equipment and repair exhaust systems.
- Take part in on-campus events like car shows and demos, and learn how you could get the chance to be part of an IndyCar pit crew for a weekend.
Build the Skills for an Auto Technician Career
At Lincoln's automotive technology schools, you’ll get ready to shift into high gear with a career in the automotive industry. You'll be prepared to pursue entry-level employment opportunities as an automotive technician at car dealerships, independent automotive shops, service centers, fleet maintenance departments and more.
As new makes and models continue to hit the market, so does the need for qualified technicians to repair and maintain these new technologies, parts and intricate systems. Learn how to fix the cars you love to drive – enroll in automotive training at Lincoln, and put your potential to work.